Friday, June 21, 2013

draft


It's hard for a lover to understand their lover's existence outside their own realm. Negotiably harder than to accept that there is no way else. Or not. It's hard to understand and it's hard to accept. It is easier to run back to books and hide within flaps of prose. It is easier to read. It is easier to write. It is easier to question than it is to understand, than it is to accept. It is hard to step out of delirium, into sense. As it is hard to comprehend answers to rhetoric questions we decide to adopt. It is easy to adopt. Or not. It is hard to adapt. It's hard for one to understand existence outside their own realm. I want to discuss the city and I want it to discuss me. If I adapt to it, it needs to adopt me. I want to dissect it and I want it to dissect me. It’s hard for a dweller to understand their dwelling’s existence outside their own realm. It’s hard to negotiate what to share. It’s harder to negotiate how. I want to dissect the city and I want it to dissect me. It needs to understand that I need to understand. It needs to know that in the meantime, I don’t. 

5 comments:

ebrahim elmasry said...

شركة تنظيف بالرياض

شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض

شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض

شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض

شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض

شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض

شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض

شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالرياض

شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض

شركة عزل خزانات بالرياض

شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض

شركة نقل عفش بالرياض

ebrahim elmasry said...

شركة تنظيف بالرياض

شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض

شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض

شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض

شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض

شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض

شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض

شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالرياض

شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض

شركة عزل خزانات بالرياض

شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض

شركة نقل عفش بالرياض

ebrahim elmasry said...

شركة تنظيف بالرياض

شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض

شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض

شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض

شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض

شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض

شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض

شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالرياض

شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض

شركة عزل خزانات بالرياض

شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض

شركة نقل عفش بالرياض

un4web said...




amazing

شركة نقل عفش بالرياض

un4web said...



good job Beautiful! :)

اخبار السيارات