Monday, November 26, 2012

Fetish Systems is going to be recalled from the market

Hi all. 

I just received an e-mail from my distributors that my book, Fetish Systems, is going to be recalled from the market by the end of the month. I'm trying to keep it on AntoineOnline but I'm not sure how that's gonna go. 

I guess it's been a fun year. If you've been postponing a trip to the bookstore, I think it's about time to get yourself a copy. While you're at it, get your friend a copy. If you haven't heard of it, check out this review on Kalimat Shelf


I'm not sure what to with the remaining copies, I'm lost between a bonfire and random mail-outs.Anyways, thanks everyone for deflowering me. Thanks if you bought it, read it, pretended to read it or just tried.

Here's a recording of a reading by the almighty Hamed Sinno followed by another by the lovebug Rosie ElGhossain - both of which recorded the whole book - I bow to both.





A bit more than a year from now, on my birthday, I wanted to go to Palestine. There was a wall, so I couldn't. There was the law, and I couldn't. Then Mahira sent me an e-mail that she had read the book. Mahira lives in Palestine. 



A bit more than a year from now, I went to Palestine.





 




xx


No comments: