Monday, September 5, 2011

REMIX MASHROU3 LEILA

remix here was a verb, look:


Habibi,

I hope this message finds you inspired as always,

I will be visiting Amman in few days. 
I have so many new stories to share with you and my friends; stories about Beirut, about a wife-to-be seeking marriage for economic stability, a melancholic revolutionary giving in to his society, and the lover of an irresponsible member of the city’s bourgeoisie. 
I’ve been craving to see you for some time now. It’s been a while. I miss seeing you. 

Hana malhas will be joining me at the Citadel [jabal al Qala’a] on Saturday September 10th and Zeid and the Wings on September 11th. 

I cannot describe how excited I am to have you with me on these two nights. You can find out more details on: 
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=160362944036499

On another note, Wajih decided he wants an extreme makeover. You can download the master tracks for the song from our website’s download section [www.mashrou3leila.com]. Remix it, play with it, cut it, edit it, slow it down, make it faster – do whatever you want with it - be creative – and after you’re done, I want to hear it and share it with my frinds...

My sister asked about you today. I knew she was on to us. I told her everything. She misses you too.

El hal romancy, bas mish ghalat.

Xx
Leila

This is good news. Finally. Anyways..see you in Amman. 
Yy
Raa

No comments: