Friday, July 22, 2011

Another reason to love @NRJLebanon

I've mentioned before my sincere cheers to NRJ Lebanon because since I moved to Trablus, it's been the only station that actually gets beyond the Holy Tunnel of Chekka. So that was reason number one. ..

I was taking a shower the other day and this comes up_
 

REACTION NUMBER 1
i burst out into wet hysterical laughter
CONSEQUENCE NUMBER 1
i slip

REACTION NUMBER 2
yaaaay! the Leilas on the radio
CONSEQUENCE NUMBER 2
it's fine, people slip ..i don't mind

So that was reason two if you didn't get it.



In other news, their new video ElHal Romancy was released yesterday at 10 PM. In case you haven't watched it, do. It's directed by Haig Papazian, the band's violinist and exotic dancer. It's his first take at directing, and I think it's super. It was shot in Beirut and Trablus with zero budget, a camera and some friends. If I'm feeling jolly later, I'll actually write about it and make him look cool and stuff..

No comments: