Saturday, June 5, 2010

#sex \ #sexuality \ #gender and auto-competence...@ X, Y feat. Z

I am in love. Constantly, I am in love. I am constantly in love \ my objects of obsessions - they change. Mint+Cinnamon boiled in water, left to settle, poured. Today,which has become yesterday - just now - I had this chitchat with a friend; she pitied 'hermaphrodites' - and I became the advocate of the absurd, not very unusual..not so unlikely, not very wild - because apparently I am a rebel without a cause, a something that has no opinion unless and opposing opinion confronts me, for me to obstruct.

[the blib\blab] was about, feeling sad for people that have no definitive gender, in analogies of feeling sad for people that have lost a leg. I am not educated enough about hermaphrodit-ism , but I know that it doesn't take a cock or a pussy to replenish harmony of one's well-being, fuck that shit I think. I really like my toes for example, in a very non-Gulf kind of way.. I do. So let's learn things \

I think the origin of the word Hermaphrodite is one of the most romantic, ever - The term "hermaphrodite" derives from Hermaphroditus, the son of Hermes and Aphrodite in Greek mythology, who was fused with a nymph, Salmacis, resulting in one individual possessing physical traits of both sexes.


In Greek mythology, Salmacis was an atypical naiad \ a type of nymph who presided over fountains, wells, springs, streams, and brooks - the essence of a naiad was bound to her spring, so if a naiad's body of water dried, she died \ who rejected the ways of the virginal Greek goddess Artemis in favour of vanity and idleness. Her attempted rape of Hermaphroditus \  the child of Aphrodite and Hermes, he was a minor deity of sexuality and effeminacy \  places her as the only nymph rapist in the Greek mythological canon.

Now, medically, Hermaphrodites are called Intersex; very fix, suffix, prefix as opposed to romantic nymph sodomy, but whatever.

The following images are \ copyright 1998 Lynn E. Harris, all rights reserved.\ 
Lynn Edward Harris is single, resides in Los Angeles, California, leads a mainstream lifestyle and is a devotee of all classic arts, cultural events, antiques, travel, and metaphysics.

This is no way or form an article. It is not a paper. It can be, if you need it to be something, a fruit-basket with suicidal attempts of knowledge - hence talked to Google.

I also found this,



It has been a while since I decided that it is not so very ultimately weird that I do not, most of the time because I cannot, get my message through.

So, I came across this.. a couple of days ago -




"CANDY is the first fashion magazine ever completely dedicated to celebrating transvestism, transexuality, cross dressing and androgyny, in all its manifestations. Never before in history, have men and women had so many opportunities for body modification, or so many ways to change their appearance from head to toe: from the softest options like make up, to permanent transformations courtesy of the surgeons' knife.
Now the 21st Century is truly underway, there's no need to justify ourselves, only the ability and need to celebrate the diversity of lifestyles and options, the freedom to choose on every level. The possibilities are as infinite as the amount of people there are in this world. CANDY is a magazine for everybody. A space for individual freedom, and a publication that pushes people to take on the persona of what they always wanted to be."



and spray-on condoms because "Men on the Web," he says, "they are very honest."


All of this makes me sick, censorship and copyrights make me sick. I had to remove the pictures I had posted earlier, but whatever - and the internet is not an honest place -

2 comments:

慧玲 said...

^^~~輕輕鬆鬆的逛部落格,多謝有您的分享哦~~~........................................

Dolaroip by Rima Musa said...

photography: joel peter witkin
-- he idolized hermaphrodites and his photographs are stunning

his tribute " the birth of venus"
http://search.it.online.fr/covers/wp-content/joel-peter-witkin-gods-of-heaven-and-earth-1988.jpg