Friday, March 5, 2010

VALUATION #15

One boy crushes dried up concrete off the wood bridge, as the other sweeps the debris. I watched them for some time today. I watched as one boy crushed dried up concrete off the wood bridge, and the other swept the debris. They were both laughing wildly, and I was smiling, looking from above.

AND.

Nudity and obscene pictures are not allowed. This is the epitome of human bondage. I don’t get it. People have the right to do, other people have the right to look away. I am insulted in both channels.

AND.

Today I DJed in my container. It was fun, really fun. I was actually more productive, I still plan on leaving though. I can always DJ somewhere else if I want to, really, I have a cool bedroom. Come.

AND.

“The DOG DAYS are over!”

AND.

I liked obscurity, I still do – but now, I really feel like knowing what people want of me. I don’t understand signals. I never did. Now, its OBLIVION, so if you are reading this and you have something in mind, please tell me, I just won’t grasp it like a rock star. I’m not a rock star. Simple.

AND.

Cedars turned out to be cool ciggies, let’s see what happens next. I have to call them. Have you tried freezing your ciggies before smoking? The first puff is WOW, the rest is – smoking.

AND.

I think I’m allergic to alcohol. What the fuck? No seriously, what the fuck? Me? Imagine a nun allergic to jesusian cum. It’s fucking illegal. Claritine* is the way to go, but with what I COULD look like after a drunked night, I’ll be featured in TFLN. Constantly.

AND.

No comments: