Tuesday, March 2, 2010

PERSONAL AD

I like long walks on the beach, under the sun/moon-light. I like picnics and irreverent partners. The latter was me, partially joking. But you see, I was always against the idea of advertising myself, romantically speaking, but it seems like it’s the only way it’s going to work. Nevertheless, you will not be seeing any of my I like long walks on the beach anytime soon. I’m still on the look for other means.

Yesterday was funny, we were talking about what we hate about people, what we hate about other people, and it struck me that it’s much harder to think what we love about people; what we want in people, what makes us happy instead of appalled, what draws us to other people other than by elimination.

I am animal, that thinks more than it eats. If I weren’t human, I would have been dead. It’s sad. And I just lost interest in continuing this…

2 comments: