Saturday, February 13, 2010

A PEDESTRIAN ANTHEM

Any copyright infringement suspicions are welcome, this is a (No Suggestions) sabotage of Right Said Fred’s [I’m Too sexy], but I had to do it. People need to walk more…and I’m too sexy for your copyrights.


I’m too sexy for my love
I’m too sexy for my love, love’s going to leave me

I’m too sexy for my shirt
Too sexy for my shirt, so sexy it hurts
I’m too sexy for Milan, too sexy for Milan,
New York and Japan

I’m too sexy for your petrol
Too sexy for your petrol, this way you see I’m WALKING

I’m a WALKER, you know what I mean
And I do my little turn on the sidewalk
Yea on the sidewalk – yea on the sidewalk
And I do my little turn on the sidewalk..

I’m too sexy for my car
Too sexy for my car, too sexy by far
I’m too sexy for your cab
Too sexy for your cab, what’you think about that?

I’m a walker, you know what I mean
And I do my little turn on the sidewalk
Yea on the sidewalk – yea on the sidewalk
And I shake my ‘little’ toosh on the sidewalk..

Too sexy for their gas
Too sexy for their gas

I’m a walker, you know what I mean
And I do my little turn on the sidewalk
On the sidewalk – yea on the sidewalk
And I shake my ‘little’ toosh on the sidewalk..

I’m too sexy for their jets
Too sexy for their jets – for fuming ..for fuming jets
I’m too sexy for my love, so
If I’m too sexy for Beirut, Beirut’s going to leave me

I’m too sexy for this song.

1 comment:

anoud said...

I’m too sexy for this song. sums it all!