Sunday, June 21, 2009

orgy de la musique - beirut

e
v



beirut - just came back - this is beirut.
beirut says good, morning night make no sense
beirut says morning, night - good makes no sense
beirut - tonight, came on me - and let me...in


when they look at me and say this is the best year of your life, i thank you beirut - for letting me know that they lie - for everyday is another, and for that - i smile, little smiles, i cry - intense - every coming is the best to come - i thank this ego of a city - that is now opening up, to let me drool on it - it drool on me, so that we plaie - like...the little children above drinking age that we are...i dance, alone and with them - in it - alone and with them - beirut, i love you

these pictures were taken in the fete de la musique sessions in the dome (abandoned bayda in downtown beirut by joseph philipe karam) - amazing night - the building just...embryoed us all..fetile horny horny hungry drunken people - happy people - beirut in testicular belly


1 comment:

denis said...

Very dreamy & very trashy. Great pictures of night.

http://blog.i-am-denis.com