Wednesday, May 20, 2009

for - to make, they would hit


so they told me i am trash, with a problem, supposed potential - i sip my coffee, she says i shouldnt sip my coffee as i talk to them - so they told me i need to go back and redo, go back and rethink - i sip my coffee, she says i shouldnt sip my coffee as i talk to them -and they illustrate my nonsense, some sense i had on paper, as i looked at her, and in my coffee..but in my head - they mute, and some parts of me giggled, all in all - not enjoying, but sipping my coffee...i tried to remember how her hair blew - as i told her about what i thought of, and our memories in playgrounds - for everyone to see

2 comments:

Ryam said...

u shouldnt sip ur coffee when ur presenting!!!

raafatmcm said...

<3

i shouldnt be someone else while doing anything . .and we know that pretty well - bas..hek..

<3