Friday, July 4, 2008

BRAIN BLUE SWINSUITS ML08

THE FOLLOWING IS A COMPILATION OF THE ANSWERS OF MISS LEBANON 2008 QUESTIONS, IF YOU THINK THEY ARE NOT ALREADY DUMB, READ THEM AS ONE COHERENT PARAGRAPH
I am a law student, and my Everest is to become a judge. The Arabs are always with us. I am not worried. Thank god. We are in Miss Lebanon 2008 now, and hoping for a future. We love to live. Wadih el Safi is the perfect man, because he is still alive and has a nice voice. Lebanon is a country that doesn’t die, it is green and mixes the east and west. It will be rebuilt, it does not die. If I wanted to say a word about my society, I will tell them that they should leave drugs, I want them to leave everything bad, thank you. I choose the political issue, and ask them to leave the political slogans and the Lebanese flag is the only one on the ground. Sure. It is known that the eye is the language of the body, so what is more precious than the eyes of a woman, the tenderness… I will tell the Arab world and the rest, that I was invited to vote for the wonders of Lebanon. I will tell them whatever you saw before, you have seen nothing if you didn’t see Lebanon, Jeita. The woman’s role in Lebanon is promising. It is promising. She will have the opportunity to become equal to the man. Merci. The person is in his morals, I want to choose my lover. I want to be queen on his heart. That is enough. I choose the time before I was in Miss Lebanon. I was young and with no worries. Miss universe will not change me. I will evolve, but humans don’t change from the inside. There is no more ozone layer. Because of UV rays, we are breathing CO2. Jeita grotto is so nice. I choose May Chidiac, the Lebanese woman is the strongest. Bonsoir. Of course someone should take care of himself, because the first impression is important. Inner beauty is also nice. I think Lebanese men are more patient than Lebanese. Oh, I will tell you later. Oh? No one is perfect. Yes I got it. No one is perfect. I dream to have a job and become a lady in society and benefit several people. If I reach the summit, when I reach the title, I will try to do the maximum. I shouldn’t forget the road. Twenty two years will not be changed with one. I want to show the nice Lebanon that we all know.

2 comments:

yAs! said...

"Wadih el Safi is the perfect man, because he is still alive"

:)

yAs!

haig-- said...

hahaha.... what is this???? this is what they said or u ,ade it up? i just had a big laugh in the studio... everyone was looking at me...